NPD wheel adapter thickness?

• Sponsors (?)

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Howdy Stranger!

I have no further information to add to this thread. I just wanted to say hi. Is that so wrong? :D

Hey man, yeah I haven't been around much lately, lots of other things going on right now.

Anyway, the reason I ask these questions is because I'm making a couple inferences. I think the wheel adapters everybody uses for the bullitt wheels are 1.25", and I think that the 16" late model wheels I have would need the same adapters, since they come off the same car. That makes sense, right?

I measured a couple times and I'm pretty sure I need the 1.25" adapters, but I don't want to find out I can't measure after I paid $200+ for wheel adapters. Does all this sound about right or am I way off?

VTStang66 said:
Hey man, yeah I haven't been around much lately, lots of other things going on right now.

Anyway, the reason I ask these questions is because I'm making a couple inferences. I think the wheel adapters everybody uses for the bullitt wheels are 1.25", and I think that the 16" late model wheels I have would need the same adapters, since they come off the same car. That makes sense, right?

I measured a couple times and I'm pretty sure I need the 1.25" adapters, but I don't want to find out I can't measure after I paid $200+ for wheel adapters. Does all this sound about right or am I way off?
if you get the wrong ones, I don't think you will have too much of a hard time getting riding of them.
cough, cough