NX Nitrous kit

• Sponsors (?)

I seriously contemplated buying that kit when I almost bought a kit a year or so ago.

What that kit is, is a NX Mainline kit (bare bones nitrous kit, push button activation, 90* bottle valve, odd-looking rectangular silenoids) with upgraded silenoids, WOT switch, and its converted to a plate setup instead of the normal nozzle setup.

Nitrous Outlet has a good reputation, and when I contacted them about it they said that the particular kit you are interested in uses their brand selinoids, and they are great quality.

I would go for it.

I seriously contemplated buying that kit when I almost bought a kit a year or so ago.

What that kit is, is a NX Mainline kit (bare bones nitrous kit, push button activation, 90* bottle valve, odd-looking rectangular silenoids) with upgraded silenoids, WOT switch, and its converted to a plate setup instead of the normal nozzle setup.

Nitrous Outlet has a good reputation, and when I contacted them about it they said that the particular kit you are interested in uses their brand selinoids, and they are great quality.

I would go for it.

Thank you for clearing things out, feel much better now.