O how the tables have turned

Mach428 said:
Yea, try this one. At my HS i know someone who got an $80,000 benz, didn't like it so her parents bout her a another car worth $70,000. Her Sis got a 2003 M3, and their brother got A new 911 turbo. Antother 2 kids got that new G-Wagon worthless **** this and both of them dropped 40,000 into them for interior upgrades. Two other kids I know just got M3's for their 17th birtday. Another girl I know had her parents play a joke on her by buying a used ws6, she cried, then told her her new A6 was in the back. Do I have to continue? The though of these kids a go to school with just makes me sick. That Mach 1 you see in my Sig i bought with my OWN money not Mom and Dads.
:nonono: :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

yellow5.0cobra said:
If your car is S/C'd why the SLOW HP?

We typically see a 1st GENERATION 4.6(your non PI) make about 290~300rwhp without problems and a proper tune @~8lbs.

Gluck!

When my car was tuned, I told them I was mainly looking for drivability, not max power. This is my daily driver. Plus, I don't have a 4.6.....I have a 3.8 which was estimated at approx. 290 rwhp if the dyno would've been able to record my engine RPM's as opposed to rear wheel speed. I didn't have time to let the car cool down after driving 2 1/2 hrs to the dyno.

But I think it's pretty good for a V6

CANTONRACER said:
Those are some decent #'s you have there, but 42lb. injectors seem pretty big for those #s.

I am looking at making 460-480 rwhp on motor and I will be using 42lb. injectors.

Just curious.

42lb injectors are recommended (required?) for the 11psi setup if i'm not mistaken. I think its more for a "just in case" rather than a "detrimental to your engine" scenario. You can probably get away with smaller ones.