Official 2006 NFL Thread

Even more so then Brady (yes this will be hard for some of you to believe) the most respect I have for any QB is John Elway for stepping away when he did. Yes its easy when you get 2 rings back to back but he could have gone for 3 and they had the team to do it, but he steped away when he knew it was time. I said respected not liked, I like Brady more so then any QB (not that I dont like Elway as well) but all my respect goes for Elway
 
blah blah blah u and ur elway and brady junk elway quit because he didnt wanna play no more he would rather sit and be a comentator then play (which isnt a bad thing because he had many years in the NFL) but everyone knows it wasnt time for him to quit just as he knew it.
 
gt40_2003wes said:
blah blah blah u and ur elway and brady junk elway quit because he didnt wanna play no more he would rather sit and be a comentator then play (which isnt a bad thing because he had many years in the NFL) but everyone knows it wasnt time for him to quit just as he knew it.

Eagles- 27

Green Bay- 10