ok lets get this party started!

350z
g35 anything
lt1 Fbodys or 3rd gens
rx8's
420a neons that people try to modify
srt4 peon'z
jdm as **** crack whores

well its mostly the owners, but you get the idea..

plz add if needed.

oh and PLEASE tell me how Im wrong for hating these pos's.

• Sponsors (?)

Riced out anything, I don't give a crap if it's a honda or a stang or anything in between. if it has a fart can, spinning rims and P.O.S body kit that is half falling off it needs to be run off the road.

:flag:

+1 on the fart can! I saw one on an otherwise nice Audi yesterday that had to be 6inches at least!

I'll add Donks with wheels about 5 sizes too big and low-riders with wheels 5 sizes too small.

And cars with the wheels sticking way outside the wheel wells.

I have seen Mustangs that fit all 3 off these categories:notnice:

Have you ever driven a Z car? They're actually kind of fun...

I would add the Toyota Prius and the Honda Insight. My two most hated vehicles of all time.

Some close runner-ups would be the Nissan Cube, anything Scion makes, and the Hummer (not to be confused with the military Humvee).

Overall, any of those cars have potential. Maybe it's age, maybe i'm getting more open minded, but these days anything done tastefully that has good performance is cool in my book. I still don't care for over the top body kits and i really hate brand engine swaps, but still i can appreciate most any car build for what it is as long as it isn't all show and no go.

Anything all show and no go. Decked out, lowered, body kit, painted up, racing seats, wing, ... and an oem 4 or 6 cylinder motor with no power. If it looks fast, make good on the promise!

I would add the Toyota Prius and the Honda Insight. My two most hated vehicles of all time.

Some close runner-ups would be the Nissan Cube, anything Scion makes, and the Hummer (not to be confused with the military Humvee).

Im with ya on all of that, Honda fit too, the cube is the ugliest trendy car ever made, and i hate prius drivers that use the fast lane... GTF out of the way and let the people that are killing the planet drive fast and waste fuel.

Also, about 80% of mustang drivers annoy me as much as the import crowd

I hate, absof***inglutely HATE to see a performance car ie, mustang camaro firebird, nissan z anything with narrow, large diameter bling bling hood wheels.

I don't mean 18 in cobras, I mean any non oe style flashy ghetto wheels on a muscle or sport car.

These people should be shot. Immediately.:mad:

ghettostang.jpg

+ 1 on donks on a 70 Impala
+ 1 on 13 wire wheels on same 70 impala
+ 1 on srt4. Dude I don't care how fast it is, it's still a neon. my mother in law has a neon, never gonna be cool....ever
any car that has "hybrid" at the end of the title.