Oh-no, Not another new guy!

Greetings from the Great White North!:canada: A little about me and how I became a Ford guy: I was a car guy right outta the womb, I was making car noises before I knew what a car was. Before I turned 1yr old, my Dad figured out how my cranky mood would turn 180 degrees when I was put in the car, I didn't even have to go for a ride - the front seat made me the happiest, the driver seat was nirvana!
Anyway, Dad was never really brand loyal, I vaguely remember a couple of mid sixties Mopars, but in '72 he bought a one yr old '71 Torino GT complete with 'lazer' stripes and a 351C Automatic. That was it for me - HOOK, LINE AND SINKER !!! Now I'm a "lifer''.

Anyway, I was brought here on a google search for Transgo AOD-hp advice. I will search an existing thread to seek out the instruction sheets for a kit I have that either got lost or never had them in the first place.

Looking forward to some great tech advice and maybe a chance to chip in with some advice of my own.:cool:

Fordy

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome from a fellow Canuk....an Ontarian at that. What do you drive and how's the weather in London this time of year?

I've got many Fords,Lincolns and Mercs, but I am concentrating on My '67 Cougar at the moment - swapping a tired C-4 for an AOD.
P6213660_detail.JPG

Still looking to find someone to scan their copy of Transgo AOD -hp shift reprogrammer instruction sheets. It is the final piece of the puzzle.

The weather has been very wet the last few weeks, but it's been great Saturday and Sunday.... so far.