• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
All righty then!

Lets just settle this the democratic way. I was wondering where to post this thread. In a non-specialty forum or here. A specialty forum is too obscure to get a good cross section of opinions ( kinda like going on fox news and asking about Obama) Truth is, the fox mustang forum is the single place where the above topic has been absolutely trashed to road kill status.

Its' also the only place where you can see 400-500 people viewing at any one time on this entire forum. Lastly a fox mustang is the most likely candidate for this "transplant". So bottom line, like it or not, WE are the majority.

So here's the deal. If the entire community participated, It won't take a rocket scientist to "predict" that this outcome will be really lopsided in the Blue Oval direction. But, for whatever reason(s), the entire community won't participate. (Just like a presidential election)

So the voting majority will skew the numbers based on participation.

I for one will pledge that based on that majority "opinion" I will not voice mine to the contrary in the future.

The poll is simple:

Do you condone non-ford engine swaps in ford bodied products?

Answer yes/no. No additional "qualifier comments" required.

• Sponsors (?)

When the poll is done I think it should be a sticky post for anyone thinking about starting this type of thread in the future.:nice:

I would hit the no button if it didn't say die chevy loving skum.....Is it wrong to be a purist? Sorry, I just can't vote.:shrug:

I would hit the no button if it didn't say die chevy loving skum.....Is it wrong to be a purist? Sorry, I just can't vote.:shrug:

It's ok see:

SkumFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Skum Characteristics
Type Aberration
Image Wizards.com image
Stats Open Game License stats

In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the skum is a fish-like aberration.

Does this really bother people that badly?

I'd love to do a VQ37HR swap in a fox....how bout dem apples? :) all aluminum, 7500 rpm redline, 330hp, decent exhaust note. Yummy

Well boys, for the 22 that have responded, it's 50/50 ( also just like a presidential election) just two weeks from now this issue should be ripe enough to need a truly decent burial. Too bad we can't set it adrift and set it on fire Viking style!

Hopefully there won't be any "hanging chads" when the polls are in:D