opinions on the stock spoiler?

98COBRA281

10 Year Member
Nov 24, 2007
Port St. Lucie, Florida
ive had the saleen s-351 rear spoiler on my car since i bought it, sometimes i like it, and somtimes i dont, so i got the stock spoiler from my friends 96 gt, and put it on, but im not sure if i like it or not:shrug::scratch:

P1000893.jpg

P1000892.jpg

P1000891.jpg

P1000890.jpg

P1000889.jpg

tell me what you think:)

• Sponsors (?)

its ok but

I have a 99 & the first thing I did was get rid of it ....... the only one that I ever liked was the 03-04 cobra & the 86 Monte Carlo SS ...... the rest I can live without ..the 05 -09 look much better wing-less ..... badge-less is better also ....

^ what company makes yours? its a little bit different then my friends.........
Kaenan. Saleen makes em too, but its urethane and often wavy with only two bolts and double sided tape so water gets in. ABC ecxlusive makes em but the tips are really pointy and it's a bit more angular but still a quality piece. Kaenan makes the ones that everyone's trying to buy when they end up with the others.

Also ABC makes a wail tailish one that comes up more in the curve/height

Brandon, as much as I love your car, I never did care for the S351 spoiler... The stock looks good, but the S281 is the winner IMO!!! I always wanted to install one on the SN95's I have owned... I had an authentic 1 that I was gonna install on my yellow 95, & just like CobraRed stated, it was wavy, & only had 2 bolt holes... Kaenen is the way to go....