Ordered March 8th

Agent88

Apr 9, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
I am currently serving in the USAF and stationed at Yokota AB Japan, I ordered My 2011 GT Prem on the above date from the Military Exchange New Car Sales. I have been here for almost 6 years and Korea before this. I cannot get the Mustang shipped to Japan due to the lack of Ford dealers here on the island. However, I received orders to Kaiserslautern Germany and the Car will be shipped in November.

I feel like I'm 18 again and figured I needed to join a respected community since I will be a Mustang owner again.
I previously had: '74 Mustang Ghia w/ tried to transplant a 460, but had serious issues with the C6, oilpan, radiator, driveshaft, major firewall fabrication.. I was young, it was a complete failure...
'77 Cobra II stock
'83 GT Hi-Po 4speed
'87 GT 5.0 5M
'91 LX notchback 5.0 auto

My current order, is for a Black, 401a Charcoal/Cashmere, 6spM w/373s, 55D Brembos w/standard 19x9.
with Shipping, Freight charge, Overseas protection and 7yr/75k warrenty, it came to $34.5k after the rebate.

I am a long time loyal Mustang fanatic, I am very open to all criticism and technical pointers, as long as its from another Mustang fanatic. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

My Grandfather had a '64 2+2 with and I6 and my father had a '78 King Cobra. My first Love was my fathers KC. I do have a very strong passion for the '74 to '78 Mustangs. I can tell Mustang II owners from experience, That a 351w or 351c is a great upgrade for those cars, no need to go overboard.

The guy who bought my Ghia replaced the 460 with a 351c and was doing fine at the strip in PA, OH and VA.