OT: Guess the 05's dont look so bad. Great example

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Posted from Mustangworld.. Wow does the 05 look much better with just a simple wheel change (although im sure these are a pretty penny)
Tempting me to trade my 01 in.. hmm
I dont know if they can improve, but i can only imgine saleen and roush will come out with some interesting designs ( hard to tell from the last MM&FF pics)

Just looks sinister!!

gfgstangs1.jpg

gfgstang2.jpg

Attachments

• gfgstangs1.jpg
    gfgstangs1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 84
  • gfgstang2.jpg
    gfgstang2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Sponsors (?)

needs a different hood. nothing there, needs something other than a giant piece of flat steel. throw some more curves or sharper angles or a scoop for poops sake. its too plain. it does look mean otherwise though

They are 20's from what I'm seeing on all the other post on this subject. Did anyone else notice one pic has fog lights, the other doesn't?

I looked into those wheels before I bought mine, they were nice but they were chrome, and I wanted a polished aluminum wheel.

I agree the new mustangs are nice but the wheels are blah...and that makes the car look blah. I saw a blue one in a BFG add in my Hod Rod Magazine and it had some really nice 18's and it looked really good like that. This one looks really good too and both of the cars just have aftermarket wheels. If I ever get an 05 or above I'd get some nice polished 18's and keep the stockers for winter.