• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

OT: Is anyone else having problems with Stangnet

  • Thread starter Thread starter wytstang
  • Start date Start date Sep 15, 2004
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Sep 15, 2004
#1
  • Sep 15, 2004
  • #1
Almost every post I try to open or try to reply I get this
 

Kdizzite

New Member
Sep 13, 2003
251
0
0
West Bloomfield, MI
Sep 15, 2004
#2
  • Sep 15, 2004
  • #2
i got that a couple times but mostly a blank screen and then it stops
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Sep 15, 2004
#3
  • Sep 15, 2004
  • #3
yep, I've seen it too.
 

5spd GT

"the 5.0 owns all"
Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
9,516
6
99
Arkansas
Sep 15, 2004
#4
  • Sep 15, 2004
  • #4
Same here...I just keep refreshing...
 

Henceforward

The Avatar Master
Founding Member
Jul 17, 2001
485
0
0
Sep 15, 2004
#5
  • Sep 15, 2004
  • #5
I just got it when I tried to open this page.

I got it, but then I clicked on refresh, and it worked.

Oh well,
 

HISSIN50

"How long does it take to get help in here?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
31,179
34
129
Sep 16, 2004
#6
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #6
me too. it is fun when you are trying to get a post to go through.
 

HISSIN50

"How long does it take to get help in here?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
31,179
34
129
Sep 16, 2004
#7
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #7
i just sent my post, and it says i sent it 12 minutes ago.
 

SN95StangMan

New Member
Jul 5, 2003
1,292
0
0
Lynwood, CA
Sep 16, 2004
#8
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #8
I get that once in a while. It sucks after typing a lengthy post and you have to type everything over again.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Sep 16, 2004
#9
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #9
having the same problem so i switched over to stangnet.net and it seems to be better so far
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Sep 16, 2004
#10
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #10
Never seen that before.
 
S

slytherin

New Member
Apr 5, 2004
702
1
0
northeast ohio
Sep 16, 2004
#11
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #11
Yep I keep getting it, I just keep hitting refresh.
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Sep 16, 2004
#12
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #12
VibrantRedGT said:
Never seen that before.
Click to expand...
I have to refresh every page to get through. AAAAHHHHH this is getting on my last nerve. It isn't even letting me click on the smilies, if I click on a smilie the whole page moves to the top and doesn't allow the smillie to work.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 16, 2004
#13
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #13
anyone know why it is doing it
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Sep 16, 2004
#14
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #14
I blame Ivan . I just switched to .net and it seems to be working better.
 

gcomfx.com

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
3,690
0
56
Republic, MO
Sep 16, 2004
#15
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #15
I went to read this post and it did it....
 

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
6,659
1
0
Portland, Oregon
Sep 16, 2004
#16
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #16
They almost certainly use load balanced servers, and one of them is fubar. Probably the same one that has its clock set 15 minutes in the past .

Dave
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
Sep 16, 2004
#17
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #17
I get "no input file specified" every time I click on an attachment...My time is usually way off too. I also get the smilies thing sometimes, but I've never gotten that forbidden error.
 

gcomfx.com

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
3,690
0
56
Republic, MO
Sep 16, 2004
#18
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #18
Do you got to .com or .net?
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
Sep 16, 2004
#19
  • Sep 16, 2004
  • #19
I go here --> http://forums.stangnet.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66
 

go.rei GT

New Member
Nov 29, 2003
267
0
0
Az
Sep 17, 2004
#20
  • Sep 17, 2004
  • #20
I got that a few times yesterday morning, then it wouldn't even bring up a page...
I couldn't load stangnet.com or .net (at home or work) until just now.
Did that happen to everyone else?
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Hello Im new here but have been solving problems on my 90 LX for years.
  • Potomus Pete
  • Aug 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
108
The Welcome Wagon Aug 19, 2026
Noobz347
J
Emission problems
  • jls.zmmr
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
297
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 7, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Resolved Ford 302 damper issue
  • James S
  • Aug 8, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
0
Views
136
Other Auto Tech Aug 8, 2026
James S
J
D
Tkx installation problem
  • dropteeth
  • Aug 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
53
Views
969
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
limp
L
Engine 85 GT Excessive Idle
  • lutzkecj
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
217
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 21, 2026
86HO5.0
8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?