Paging HAMIDLMT & BROTHER vids from 26th PIR

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
Okay I found a little time to work on the vids. The only vid done on my PC is the mighty Cobra. I think the board reads 12.82. Good shifts too. As my PC finishes streaming them I will post them up in this thread so keep checking back cause there will be more. The red Mach 1, Doug's runs too. Ran a 10.01 I think. Can't get much closer to single digits than that.

Ben SEMPER FI :flag:

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/DOA88NOTCH/?action=view&current=BLACKCOBRA.flv

• Sponsors (?)

nice ben! dont post none of my crappy **** on here, i agree with you also that chevelle is sweet awsome color always good to see run. what was that a 9.6 pass? . peace

john:p

Great to see these runs since I missed them all that night. Thanks for posting!!

I have to agree about that Chevelle.... to see that beast launch is such fun!

I am not sure John I can't make it out. But I will zoom in on the times for now on for sure.
Haaaaaaaaaaa. I was just about to post one of yours. But you can hear teeth grinding. Sooooooo I will just send it to via e-mail. I have many more vids to come so hang in there everyone. I will try and get many more up today before I leave for vacation.

Hey John I also have this thingy. If the e-mail thing does not work I can put all of your vids on this, and you can stick it in your USB PORT, and no other place, download the vids that way. Just an option. 4.0 gb should hold a lot of info.

IMG_0005.jpg