Roush PAS and State of VA legal battle outcome???

Hey, heard on another forum that Performance Auto Sport won their battle with the State of Virginia regarding the Saleen banner across the front windshield. Is this true?!?!

Just want to hear it from Mark or someone at PAS first-hand. If there is truth to this, I'd like to know what I need to do when I take my car in to get the State Safety Inspection next weekend!!!

I always thought this was a ridiculous law. Hell, my rear view mirror and visors when down obstruct my vision more than the damn Saleen stickers. Moreover, a police cruiser's radar gun and video camera obstructs vision more than the windshield banners.

If you guys did win... :hail2: THANK YOU!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yes we did win our trial. We proved that Saleen was a manufacture and under VA law there is a clause that states except where permitted by federal law or installed by the manufacture. I cant go into all the detail here.

What I can tell you is, We have won the first part of our case but we have not changed the law at this point. We are in talk's with the state police and Law makers.
This was a huge sucess fo all of us VA Saleen owners!!!!! I have personally spent several thousand dollor 's on this so far.

We are still working on this so do not loose hope but its not done yet.
Thanks Mark 804 784 8851

perauto said:
Yes we did win our trial. We proved that Saleen was a manufacture and under VA law there is a clause that states except where permitted by federal law or installed by the manufacture. I cant go into all the detail here.

What I can tell you is, We have won the first part of our case but we have not changed the law at this point. We are in talk's with the state police and Law makers.
This was a huge sucess fo all of us VA Saleen owners!!!!! I have personally spent several thousand dollor 's on this so far.

We are still working on this so do not loose hope but its not done yet.

Thanks Mark 804 784 8851

Hey Mark, thanks for the reply and phone call! Definitely keep us posted on this.