Photoshop Pros Corporate Logo Needed for a Car Website...

1991notchbackLX

Dec 25, 2007
New York
Is anyone on here good at this kind of thing? I need a unique looking silhouette or cel-shaded image of a clenched fist holding a wrench. Any detail you'd like to add to it would be fine (veins, musculature, etc?). Take some artistic license. A photoshop file (.PSD) would be perfect so I can adapt it for my needs. Thanks so much for your help!

Hopefully the mods can let this one live in here, as I know a bunch of guys in here are skilled at photoshop. Thanks!

Chris :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

you opening your own performance shop? :)

I wish! It's going to be a website dedicated to giving gearheads an avenue to voice their opinions to legislators who are making laws that threaten the car hobby. It'll be a place for guy and girls to post pics of their projects and show how family oriented motorsports are, and how much they represent fundamental American values. I'm hoping to get sponsorship from Stangnet and Corral, and a few other large automotive forums and then join forces with the SEMA Action Network. The site is in it's infancy, though. I just bought the domain names yesterday! :D