Photoshop requests in here...

Enzora

The member formerly known as Nazgul
Jun 11, 2003
Chapel Hill, NC
A few photoshop requests.

To all you photoshop gurus, a few "modest" requests. First, Could someone do an '05 minus the wing and fog lights in aqua, with silver bullitt rims and the concept hood.

Gulfstream Aqua :drool:

Also, I'd like to see a few different hood styles. Standard hood scoop similar to the current/69 GTs, a shaker, maybe some reverse scoops like the 68 GT and 03 Cobra.

Thanks! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

In the interest of saving bandwidth (incase you haven't noticed SN is slow as crap) I have merged both photoshop threads into one. Please keep all requests in here.

Thank you

I know it's not what you asked for but I figured I'd save space putting my photochop in here.. For those who dont like the new design how's this?

Attachments

• My05.jpg
    My05.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 749
Where is Vyto when we need him? He already had one of Chazcron's renders done up with the 2000 Cobra R stuff on it.

I still can't believe how dead on Chazcron was with those renders.

DiabloRojoStang said:
That is the most God awful hunk 'o' crap I've ever seen. 1978 called, they want their 280Z back

I love how someone can come to this forum and totally belittle someones hard work and effort.

Nevermind the fact that the guy has spent hours on end trying to come up with rendering of what possible new models would look like.

I suggest you try to do better before you knock someone elses work.

tylers65 said:
I love how someone can come to this forum and totally belittle someones hard work and effort.

Nevermind the fact that the guy has spent hours on end trying to come up with rendering of what possible new models would look like.

I suggest you try to do better before you knock someone elses work.
Yep, you're right. That was a little harsh. Vyto, God love ya for your hard work. I apologize. But I stand by my 280Z comment