pics and video from head/cam swap in 01 gt

jomull55

May 20, 2007
lucas, OH
as some of you may have seen my previous thread i had timing issues and blah blah so i got new heads and cams we got the whole motor assembled and put in in about 12 hours total. the video is open headers and doesn't sound great but it gives you an idea. everything is back in and the new tune that willie wrote for me is on. heads are fox lake stage 2, cams are hitech stage 2

View attachment 260419

and the video ( sound quality sucks) this was before i had the mid pipe in... ill get better vids sometime. id like to swap the catback from the weld in dynomax super turbo's i have now.
http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/jomull55/?action=view&current=SDC10163.flv

cool deal , glad its running good now

i still want to pick up a wideband so we can dial in my a/f ratio. just as a safety precaution.

also the file you sent me worked so i got the tune on my truck also. didn't get to drive it but more than i mile but i can already tell the throttle response is better and it feels way better than stock.

Innovate LC-1 or LC-2 widebands are good for the money. I've heard no bad things about them. Give em a look:

Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Tuning