• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

PICS! Install of dedicated fuel system for Nitrous

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stang8YourImpor
  • Start date Start date Dec 12, 2003

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 12, 2003
#1
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #1
Got some pics of the Fuel Pump and Jaz fuel cell mounted underhood for the nitrous enrichment.....




Nick
 

stang_racer69

Giddy Up My Ass!
Founding Member
Jan 1, 1999
1,960
0
0
Centeral Ohio
Dec 12, 2003
#2
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #2
sweet


how much juice are you spray???
 

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 12, 2003
#3
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #3
Enough.
 

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 12, 2003
#4
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #4
Never sprayed more then a 150. With this fuel system with 116 octane, maybe more.

Nick
 

Desert Stallion

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2001
651
0
16
Queen Creek, AZ
Dec 12, 2003
#5
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #5
Are there any legal issues with having a fuel tank, all be it a small one, mounted in your engine bay?

I think it's a cool idea, but I've always seen the extra tanks in the trunk, not the engine bay.
 

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 12, 2003
#6
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #6
Desert Stallion said:
Are there any legal issues with having a fuel tank, all be it a small one, mounted in your engine bay?

I think it's a cool idea, but I've always seen the extra tanks in the trunk, not the engine bay.
Click to expand...
I'm sure it's not legal, but who gives a rip. lol. I've seen this set up in a couple cars in MM&FF and 5.0 Mustang. Plus everything is right there, and I'm not running 20 feet of $8/ft -AN line. It's a good cell, a JAZ... so I figure it's pretty safe there if it gets hit. Also... Chris Little with the Green Notch in Drag Radial in NMRA runs his take fitted into the front support/reinforcment. He drives it on the street. Also, I live in Florida... No one checks for emissions or that crap. So I think I'm good to go...


Nick
 

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 12, 2003
#7
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #7
Also, this fuel cell is made to be mounted straight up.... Dunno anywhere else to mount it besides the engine bay.

Nick
 

DirtyD916

Active Member
May 25, 2003
804
1
38
Norcal 916
Dec 12, 2003
#8
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #8
thats nasty man, just plain sick.
 

Stang8YourImpor

Banned
Jun 21, 2002
220
0
0
Ormond Beach, Fl
Dec 13, 2003
#9
  • Dec 13, 2003
  • #9
Thanks man. I try to be a sick as possible without looking like it. lol

Nick
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
Engine 85 GT Excessive Idle
  • lutzkecj
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
210
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 21, 2026
86HO5.0
8
M
Electrical 93 5.0 No Injector Pulse
  • machinermac
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
15
Views
376
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 1, 2026
Willybill32
Fox Fuel Pump Issues After Replacement/Upgrade
  • Ryu
  • Jun 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
903
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
Ryu
S
1990 foxbody 5.0 fuel system.
  • staceyj
  • Nov 28, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
504
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 28, 2025
Mustang5L5
Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
168
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?