Pics of 5.0 emblems replaced with running horse?

• Sponsors (?)

I never had 5.0 emblems, but I used 1994 running ponys, straight from Ford.

march056.jpg

march050.jpg

march051.jpg

Top to bottom is 2 24/32", from horses mouth to tail is 3" if they were in the same horizontal plane, and the width of the bars is 25/32".

Like I said before, I bought them from Ford in 1994, they were stock pieces on 1994. I think they make it more Mustangier than no emblems on the outside, but to each his own.

Top to bottom is 2 24/32", from horses mouth to tail is 3" if they were in the same horizontal plane, and the width of the bars is 25/32".

Like I said before, I bought them from Ford in 1994, they were stock pieces on 1994. I think they make it more Mustangier than no emblems on the outside, but to each his own.

I think it looks great! Very tasteful. Thanks for the measurements. I was looking through a catalog and they didn't list anything specifically for the 1994+ cars (except stickers) so I needed the numbers to match it up.

Thanks again!

Those look really good on there. :nice:

IMO, nothing looks better than the 5.0 emblem in that position, of course on cars that came with them. glowstang your car is so clean i wish more 2.3 cars were cared for the way yours has been all these years. the pony does look great on there, too. when i had my 2.3 turbo car, i had 2.3 emblems that were styled like the 5.0 emblem

The only emblem i *might* consider in place of the 5.0 is the 2005+ GT emblem (only on a GT of course) but then again I only like them on certian colors, etc. The whole look has to be right, and different emblems can easily look out of place

When I had my 1990 2.3L Mustang, i did the same as glowstang and used the 94-03 V6 running pony emblems on the side. I bought em off ebay for $25/pair.

You do need to trim a small plastic peice of since These emblems align to a mounting hole on the fender on the 94+

There is also a version that has "302" on the top like the classic stangs.

On my 5.0, i think the 5.0's look best, but obviously i didn't want to do this on my 2.3