Picture Free-for-ALL

Not many have considering it hasn't moved in 4 years while i've been driving this

Attachments

• pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1108189
    162 KB · Views: 104
  • pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1108193
    138.5 KB · Views: 93
Pics of my '92 FOX as it sits now . . . at home . . . awaiting my return for assemble . . . I'll post more as I get them from the paint shop and as I rebuild in late winter / early spring.

Future plans include Black Leather Interior, '93 Cobra Body, T56 Viper Tranny, 351w ( 427 Stroker ), Kenne Bell Blower, '95 Cobra Brakes and still fighting the wheel issue . . . have Chrome '95 Cobra R's now to put back on but thinking of swapping to Black Chrome '03 Cobra or FR500 17x9 up front 17x10.5 in rear.

Attachments

• PAINT_PASSSIDECCPLATE.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 108
  • PAINT_K-MEMBER.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 68
  • PAINT_HOODUNDER.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 94
  • PAINT_FRONTENGINEBAY.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 99
  • PAINT_TOPRADSUPPORT.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 93
  • FRONTRTSuspension.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 102

That car is going to be absolutely . I think 03 Cobra wheels would look the best, but I'm biased because I'm not a fan of the FR500 rims. Either way I look forward to seeing that car finished. Great work

That car is going to be absolutely . I think 03 Cobra wheels would look the best, but I'm biased because I'm not a fan of the FR500 rims. Either way I look forward to seeing that car finished. Great work

Thanks ALOT! Me too . . . I really like the '03 Cobra Wheels . . . wanted something different, everyone has '95 R's these days, starting to see more '03 Cobra wheels, too. that's why I was thinking the FR's . . . Both the '03's and the FR's look pretty killer in black chrome, which will sorta match the color changing aspect of the FOX. I am hoping to have the car complete by June to make a debut at a small local show in Central PA . . . then off to Carlisle for the big show.

Mystic Fox....