• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

PimpStar Rims!

  • Thread starter Thread starter codemonkey
  • Start date Start date Mar 25, 2006

codemonkey

Hungrymonkey's helper monkey
Nov 4, 2004
538
0
16
Wilsonville, OR
Mar 25, 2006
#1
  • Mar 25, 2006
  • #1
Pimp star Rims - Images on the rim!

Not something I think I would ever get, even if I could afford it. I think the idea is really cool though. Some pretty serious technology going there.
 

tehnick

New Member
Nov 9, 2005
56
0
0
Beaverton, OR
Mar 25, 2006
#2
  • Mar 25, 2006
  • #2
I saw these a few days ago and all I could think was "WTF^^". I have to admit, the tech is pretty cool and all but the wheels themselves are god damn ugly. Not to mention the dude talking in the ad is annoying as hell. Balla status yo!
 

Repostyle

Member
Jun 11, 2005
538
0
16
Portland, OR
Mar 25, 2006
#3
  • Mar 25, 2006
  • #3
It's actually a very cool idea. I'm not sure how many we'll actually see driving down the road though... they must cost a mint.
 

SMOKEDYA

20+ Year Stangneter
Jul 13, 2003
3,637
8
79
Tucson AZ
Mar 25, 2006
#4
  • Mar 25, 2006
  • #4
Repostyle said:
It's actually a very cool idea. I'm not sure how many we'll actually see driving down the road though... they must cost a mint.
Click to expand...
Ithought i saw on there that the 24's were like $12,500 and 26's were like $15,000? peace



john
 

codemonkey

Hungrymonkey's helper monkey
Nov 4, 2004
538
0
16
Wilsonville, OR
Mar 26, 2006
#5
  • Mar 26, 2006
  • #5
http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/product_info.php/products_id/1687

22" package with Pirelli tires ($12,500.00)
24" package with Pirelli tires ($15,000.00)
26" package with Pirelli tires ($19,500.00)


OUCH!!
 
T

tarch

My 8V > 4V > 2V
Founding Member
Aug 20, 2002
3,073
1
56
Redmond, WA
Mar 26, 2006
#6
  • Mar 26, 2006
  • #6
anything smaller?! lol
 

Repostyle

Member
Jun 11, 2005
538
0
16
Portland, OR
Mar 26, 2006
#7
  • Mar 26, 2006
  • #7
19.5k? I'd rather build another mustang or buy a cobra. If I spent that much money on wheels I would spend more to have them welded on so they couldn't be stolen.
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
Mar 27, 2006
#8
  • Mar 27, 2006
  • #8
Im sure I will some some here in LA soon!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Overheating!
  • ashleyg
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
156
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 9, 2026
limp
B
Fog horn sound
  • brandon4v
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
90
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 23, 2026
squeak93
B
Tire size question 1986 gt hatchback
  • B0udreaux
  • Jan 12, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
732
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 17, 2026
B0udreaux
B
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
453
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Rear Disc and Rims Offsets
  • TripleYellow
  • Nov 11, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
TripleYellow
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?