Plenum Question - Technical

• Sponsors (?)

have seen no data on the BBK. It was not out when I was buying.

I went with the accufab because of the stronger low end and top end. At the time is just outpreformed all others in an independant non biased comparison. from 4000-4500 rpm it has at least 5hp on the other plenums. then up top it has 3-4lbs on them. If you think of the fact some people spend $200 on a CAI that give them 3hp it is a no brainer to get the accufab. Many people on the internet get caught up in peak dyno numbers. the reality is though you are not alwasy at 5500rpm. so average numbers are the most important.

I got a used on off ebay so It was win win for me. plenum and tb with two dyno pulls on it for $300.

96WhiteNight said:
No i don't think there is anything extra to it. No matter what plenum you get they will be within 1 or 2 hp of each other.

if you look at this graph all the way there is more than 1-2 hp lower in the band.

all.jpg

Yea there is a diff. but are you going to see that differnce when driving. Prob not 5 hp isn't a big differnce and its not like you could feel it. Most people don't dyno their car after every part they want to drive it and feel the difference. And is the extra 50 bucks worth 5 hp???