police chase

• Sponsors (?)

It would be cool to go into a virtual world, and try to run from the cops. I mean, if no one could get hurt, and you wouldn't really get into trouble, it would be the rush of a lifetime. However I would never consider it because I could injure/kill other innocent people. People running from the cops PO's me because they think thier freedom is worth everyone else's life. How selfish. I say instead of standard police helicopters, they should have Apachies (sp) and send a TOW missile to do a "pit" manuver... a 6 ft deep pit I mean.

90mustangGT said:
It would be cool to go into a virtual world, and try to run from the cops. I mean, if no one could get hurt, and you wouldn't really get into trouble, it would be the rush of a lifetime. However I would never consider it because I could injure/kill other innocent people. People running from the cops PO's me because they think thier freedom is worth everyone else's life. How selfish. I say instead of standard police helicopters, they should have Apachies (sp) and send a TOW missile to do a "pit" manuver... a 6 ft deep pit I mean.

I agree I think it would be ALOT of fun, thats probably why GTA is one of the greatest games ever made. Its not the same though as sitting in the car feeling all the forces, trying to manuver the car in harsh conditions, etc. Id never try it in real life either though, so stupid to even try.

Yeah, even more in your home town. I wouldn't let mine end like some of these idiots do, I would crash into a swimming pool, or crash it in the side of a "adult" toy store, there would be blow up dolls, dilldos, strapons, panties, and all kinds of stuff flying out as the car crashed through there!!!