post pics of autodrags on fox coupe.

• Sponsors (?)

hmmm....i can only find pics on Pintos and VW Bugs. might be a reason lol

edit: I think i have seen them on one in this gallery.......its 30 pages, but keep on lookin!

http://2koolperformance.ca/forum/index.php?showtopic=248&st=0

i think this is one...kinda:D

post-3-1074034904.jpg

Attachments

• post-3-1074034904.jpg
    post-3-1074034904.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
What do people have against these rims? I have liked them since I was about 13 years old and 20 years later still do. Is it a character defect or something?? I will say there are nicer rims out there but I actually have a set on my 86gt and think they look quite good.

man them rims are hideous i think all of the old people are in love with them ...a couple of my friends over 30 are in love with them things and i think they are terrible looking i like weld prostars i think thats a real sexy wheel

its just a matter of personal taste. I for one think they look too simple and the rivets just make then look kind of gaudy. They look like they should be on a 4x4. They look tooo tough lol, which is why that black notch kinda fits them well hahaha

my $.02

One must "BE" gay is to think these wheels "look" gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that . (says Seinfeld) Maybe I am wrong but is the only thing I can come up with as to why someone would think that. lol. So now the wheels on my car are gay AND I am old.....what a way to start my day.

4lug2.jpg

prostars ftmfw even in 4 lug!!

yeah!!!!! now that look good!!!! and 4 lug to boot lol:rlaugh: i think those look so much betterthe others are just to plan and boring to look at.. the OLD guy i know has them in chrome on his 66 mustang (the boring solid wheels)....the chrome looks alright but they just dull the car down in my opinion its looks like a wheel desinged 40 years ago that should have stayed in its era.

Most definately need to be polished. I agree the prostars do look better but the the autodrags make alot of plain cars look way better.(if you ask me, not that anyone did) There are many better looking rims these days but I still think for as old school as they are they still look good on many cars.