Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

These.

The blue on that hatch looks like @Boosted92LX 's son's car. Damn it's purdy.

Just how big is that turbo on that black (dark blue?) notch? It looks freaking huge!

My favorite, oddly to me, is that light blue 85/86 GT t-top. (Who would guess?)It's so understated, and I am a four eyed geek too.

Having fun Jeff? It sure looks fun from here. Next year my son and I will be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
An absolute blast until they called for hail .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 7 users
Even Scott showed up to the party at the gas station

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 5 users
Get your car outta there man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We hid out for about 2 hours then crept home in the rain . All good today cars are already washed .

Reactions: 2 users
thanks for the pics, tons of mod swapped foxes
Yes there are . And no prob on the pics hope you guys are enjoying . We skipped the speedway today so that's why I have been quiet with pics

Reactions: 1 user
Yes there are . And no prob on the pics hope you guys are enjoying . We skipped the speedway today so that's why I have been quiet with pics

Uh, when have we NOT been ok with pics? Lol. Keep em coming, it's mustang Pron afterall.

Reactions: 1 users