40th Anniv Post pics of your 40th package!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my Crimson Red, engine bay pic doesn't show my crimson red painted strut tower brace:

370855_112_full.jpg

370855_97_full.jpg

370855_80_full.jpg

My 40th

This is my black 40th anniversary.The pics were taken right after i got it home from dealer.The previous owner needs Bitch slapped for not taken care of it like he should have.. :fuss: ( pics arent very good ) i'll take some better ones later on..

Attachments

• woot1.JPG
    woot1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 291
  • woot2.JPG
    woot2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 253
Nice car BLaCK....Thats the 1st black coupe i have seen with the package....I have a black vert V6 and a crimson vert V6 up here by me. I have the only crimson GT around these parts that i know of....bringing her out of hibernation this week :D

03silverstang said:
Hey MGSTANG, Where did you get the grill delete kit with the GT symbol?

The grill delete is from Ford, and the GT symbol I got online. But not worth the price, make it yourself. It's just a little bracket w/ a regular GT badge stuck to it. Found that out after it got here. But it is cool anyways. Just not worth the price. But if you wanna pay the money, I will give you the website when I get home from work.

stangliter04 said:
nice cars all of you! :nice:
hey stang pro is that what your car made stock with just the K&N? is it an auto?

The car was a stock auto with only a garbage k&n drop-in, and it got over 26hp from the CAI, plenum and TB. Dyno results are in the articles if you follow the link fromt he page above.
It now also has some Steeda satin a/c knobs, a Steeda Grille delete and we're working on some other things...

I think the project car page has the wrong power listed though. I'll have to get that fixed.