Post Pics of Your Mustang

Nice car Bamaster real clean conversion! Were in Houston? I haven't seen your car around.

Thanks!

I'm off I-10 and Beltway 8... west side. The conversion is new so you wouldn't have recognized the car until recently.

I need to take my car back to get a re-tune. It's acting odd... when the motor is cold, it sorta sputters/hesitates with acceleration. It's triggering engine codes that it's running rich. Hmmm...

My next car will be a GT500 and I'll leave it bone stock. I'm tired of this tune and re-tune and re-tune.

New pics

Launching

Pretty nice little sunset

Grills are for sissies

Runs roughly 15 degrees cooler without the grill

Attachments

• SANY0516.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 83
  • SANY0528.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 83
  • SANY0529.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 87
Its cool some people just aren't as dedicated or are intimidated to think outside the "box."

I'm doing what I want to my baby and saving a couple pounds up front and loosing the SAME DAMN GRILL everyone has seemed like a good idea. Prolly gonna get an agent 47 grill when I get a little extra cash. But its gonna be REAL hard to not put that towards decent rear tires or LCAs.

How do u like that Roush SC? how much did that cost ya if u dont mind me askin?
And u got a auto or manual Tranny?

and where are ya numbers for RWHP?

15* doesnt make *THAT* big of a difference... And hell, if you're at the track im hoping your icing your intake down and pushing it anyway... So put the grille back on before you put a hole in your radiator and run 150* hotter...

i'm sure taking the grill off is hurting your aerodynamics a tad bit. all the airs going inside and hittin a brick wall. if i wanted the car to run 15 degrees cooler, throw a different thermostat in there. or just take it off at the track if it bothered you.

the same grill may be on several cars, but thats cause it looks good. i enjoy the stock grill.