Post traumatic slave syndrome. WTF???

I'd try to keep all of this in perspective. Do you really think anyone - and I mean anyone regardless of color - is going to buy this crock of Sh%^. Yes, there will always be a group of wacko idiots who are willing to blame anyone, but the perpetrator - God love their mushy little brains. You can usually find these folks teaching at the collegate level since they have difficulty functioning anywhere else.

• Sponsors (?)

JetBrett said:
You can usually find these folks teaching at the collegate level since they have difficulty functioning anywhere else.
Exactly, this one teacher last year told us that if we went to the war protests she would give us extra credit. Of course all the hippies like her in the class were for it, but a few of us thought that was inappropriate and unethical, so I reported her actions as character persuasion to the department Dean, the student's council President and the office of the President, I and some of the others ended up droping the class cause it was only the 2nd week of the term and the instructor wasnt there the following term, so she must've been fired. :banana: