• Sponsors (?)

mustang0125am.jpg

Mine's a 2006, sorry, didnt notice the title. :D

Attachments

• mustang0125am.jpg
    mustang0125am.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 95
05BlackV6 said:
I saw this thread in another board and figured I'd start one here. I don't have a digital camera or else I'd post mine.

Ok! I guess I'll go first.
This is my favorite picture taken the day I got my Ford Racing Bullitt wheels installed. You can see more in the "Post Pics of Your Mustang" post.
2046852_7_full.jpg

Arkham said:
Mine's a 2006, sorry, didnt notice the title. :D

That is fine. I meant really this model so 06 is good. What do you think of the pony package? You like? I'm still not sure if I'd wanna go for it.

And yes this does say "Favorite."

Beautiful pic DRF.

05BlackV6 said:
That is fine. I meant really this model so 06 is good. What do you think of the pony package? You like? I'm still not sure if I'd wanna go for it.

And yes this does say "Favorite."

Beautiful pic DRF.

I like the pony package.
It makes the front look like the 1966 Mustang which is one of my favorite classic Mustangs.
I could get another, I'd buy that one.

05BlackV6 said:
2003gt BEAUTIFUL picture.

You too Crag. And don't let those V8 people bully you. :D I love my V6 too. Besides at $3.00+ for a gallon of gas, we'll be happier! :p

Nice one Adrenal.

I hear ya! :) Besides, i've owned 3 V8 Mustangs now... and this one feels just as much like a Mustang as any of them. I've loved them all and this one is no different. My first one was a 65 Fastback with a 6cyl inline and NO ONE would argue its a "REAL" mustang so i won't let anyone bully me.

I'm 30 now so i stopped redlight to redlight races a few years back. :) Plus going from my 95GT with a fully tuned motor (5.0, GT40 upgrades, intake, heads, etc, headers, underdrive pulley, nitrous, and a 5spd). I bought this car to enjoy the ride with my beautiful wife without her refusing to ride in the "LOUDEST CAR SHE HAD EVER HEARD" lol!.

Thanks for the welcome.

Here's some pics of ALL my old cars. :) and the new one hehe...

oldcar1.jpg

cobra1.jpg

newcar3.jpg