Posted my best time at the track.

Tarp

Feb 3, 2004
Austin Tx
Last night I ran 13.8 @ 100mph with a 2.0 60ft.
I was running 13.8 and 13.9 all night, but heres the catch the humidity sucked! It had been raining during the day. I spoke with some people who go out there alot and there times were about 3 tenths and 4 mph slower than normal. So with that hopefully Im looking at a best of 13.5-13.6 at about
104 mph, what do yall think? Also what do yall think about the 60ft?

Thanks yall :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Tarp said:
I was running 13.8 and 13.9 all night, but heres the catch the humidity sucked! It had been raining during the day. I spoke with some people who go out there alot and there times were about 3 tenths and 4 mph slower than normal. So with that hopefully Im looking at a best of 13.5-13.6 at about

Get yourself some Drag Radials in the rear, UCA's, LCA's, some Long Tubes and run it on a good day and you will be looking at 1.8-1.9 60fts you'd be nipping at the 12's! :nice: be awesome to see people break into the 12's without any major power mods, Very nice numbers

MustangLife said:
My car ran 13.9 bone stock. You need alot of practice.

Josh
great, no one cares. Such an awesome driver like yourself should know how much the weather affects the car, and a stock gt isnt going 13's in hot and humid weather. btw, i ran 8.2s with a heavier car than you with less mods since you are blabbing your awesome times:rolleyes:...

Tarp said:

how did the nitto 285's hook up?

They hook great I think its the combo of that and the uppers and lowers, I think a 2.0 60ft for the given weather is good I know I can hit a 1.9-1.8 and with that Im hoping for a 13.6-13.5 does that sound about right.