• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Poster of new Mustangs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomicskiier01
  • Start date Start date Jul 25, 2005
A

atomicskiier01

New Member
Jun 21, 2005
1
0
0
Jul 25, 2005
#1
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #1
Does anybody know of a website to order a poster of a 2005/6 Mustang GT? I checked allposters.com, and they don't have anything that impressive. Thanks.
 
G

gneal

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
2
0
0
OKC, Oklahoma
Jul 25, 2005
#2
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #2
Check Ebay, I think I saw something out there at one time.

Good luck.
 
L

lethaljay

New Member
Sep 21, 2004
26
0
0
Wichita, Kansas
Jul 25, 2005
#3
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #3
Yeah, Ebay is a great source. I have bought two 05 Mustang posters there.
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Jul 25, 2005
#4
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #4
There are some original Ford posters. Best place to find them is ebay.
 
A

atomicskiier01

New Member
Jun 21, 2005
1
0
0
Jul 25, 2005
#5
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #5
Thanks for the help, I guess I'm going to eBay!
 

199

New Member
Apr 22, 2005
101
0
0
Jul 26, 2005
#6
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #6
u can always make your own poster of your own car if not u can try ebay like the others have said
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Jul 26, 2005
#7
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #7
Yes. But the Ford posters may have collectability later. I collect such things and genuine Ford is most desirable. Original posters from the 60s, for example, can bring big bucks.
 
A

atomicskiier01

New Member
Jun 21, 2005
1
0
0
Jul 26, 2005
#8
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8
I just ordered this poster off ebay. My '06 will be vista blue when it gets here, so I wanted the poster to match it. (Of course the wheels will be different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ategory=42606&item=4563706917&sspagename=WDVW
 

blk05gtstang

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
13
0
0
Illinois
Jul 26, 2005
#9
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #9
atomicskiier01 said:
I just ordered this poster off ebay. My '06 will be vista blue when it gets here, so I wanted the poster to match it. (Of course the wheels will be different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ategory=42606&item=4563706917&sspagename=WDVW
Click to expand...

That's a cool poster, think I'll get one too.
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Jul 26, 2005
#10
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #10
It reminds me of the posters issued by Ford for the 1994 Mustang with a reflection of the 1965 Mustang. Really neat poster and worth a bit.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Unidentified Ticking Noise
  • revised
  • Jul 5, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
148
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 11, 2026
MT94GT
M
O
2005 Roush floormats?
  • optionizerSS
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
210
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 29, 2026
optionizerSS
O
S
CHANGING BRAKE PADS
  • Scwhitten
  • Jun 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
636
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 12, 2026
nickyb
S
01 GT DRIVERS SIDE DOOR LOCK CYLINDER LINKAGE
  • Scwhitten
  • May 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
254
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 19, 2026
melo.timo
M
J
2004 mustang 4.6 timing cover
  • jk66
  • Jun 26, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
191
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 30, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?