power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

white_gt_90 said:
Let everyone know how sloppy seconds are. :owned:

If im the second then you must have just sat there and jacked off. :owned:

I know you were not first. I think you have already stated that your a Queer! :lol:

By the way you were set up.... :owned: That pic was from Virginia..Your a dumbass... :rlaugh:

Runz9z said:
If im the second then you must have just sat there and jacked off. :owned:

I know you were not first. I think you have already stated that your a Queer! :lol:

By the way you were set up.... :owned: That pic was from Virginia..Your a dumbass... :rlaugh:

Does your wife know you're dreaming about Rhonda? Isn't she the one that helps you post on the internet anyway? She's going to cut off your internet priviledges Camaro boy.
whipping.gif

dragster.gif

AllFordPerf said:
ok, you know this site has officially gone to $h!t when there is a buick guy, a dodge guy and a chevy guy all posting on a thread in a ford site. This started out tecnical and ended up about some mystery laddys virginia! :shrug: What the hell is going on here?
it is the only way they have a chance of keeping up with the blue oval gents :banana: plus it is cold and rainy so nothing better than talking smack :D

wicked93 said:
it is the only way they have a chance of keeping up with the blue oval gents :banana: plus it is cold and rainy so nothing better than talking smack :D

There is only one gent at Blue Oval....Thats Chinese guy!
He just sells parts and runs slower times than you do... :notnice: :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.