pretty fly for a white guy

momspony

Sep 15, 2011
pretty fly (for a white guy)

Hey, thanks for checking out my post!

About me:
My name is Vincent, I'm 21 and from Fort Lauderdale, FL. I just finished four years in the Army and am currently attending college, full-time. For as long as I can remember I've been übernuts over Mustangs...more specifically the first and forth generations.

Just recently I got myself an edgy, 2003 model Mustang to play with. I don't know much about these vehicles, other then I've dreamt of having one ever since I was 16...

It is parked quite comfortably next to my other projects;
The '89 BMW 325ic (gramps) and a '93 Dodge Shadow convertible (the weird uncle).

I look forward to participating in this discussion board. I have no doubt that you guys will be an extremely helpful and valuable resource of information!

wish me luck!
-vin

--
View attachment 173004
''last.fm controls my post titles''
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

:welcome: and I hope you enjoy your transition back to the civilian life style. No more yelling at people to get results now you have to reason with them :rlaugh:, myself I'm in the USAF (or as what my meat shields [joking] in the army would like to call us, "the chair force"):D Enjoy the college lifestyle and look forward to seeing some pics of that stang