Proud new owner of a Stang

Simply Willens

Oct 11, 2008
Wichita, KS
I recently purchased a fairly well-built, 88 LX notchback converted to 5.0L 5spd. It hauls serious ass, but it has a few issues to work out. I've been working with some experts about learning the ways of the Stang, but will also consult on here, and continue to educate myself. My background is Nissan, and I'll be honest; with the economy the way it is, it was time to get smart, and go fast for less. I also wanted to get down with some American Muscle! I'm glad to be a part of your community. I looked at several, and this seems to be one of the better choices.

Take care,
-Willens

• Sponsors (?)

I recently purchased a fairly well-built, 88 LX notchback converted to 5.0L 5spd. It hauls serious ass, but it has a few issues to work out. I've been working with some experts about learning the ways of the Stang, but will also consult on here, and continue to educate myself. My background is Nissan, and I'll be honest; with the economy the way it is, it was time to get smart, and go fast for less. I also wanted to get down with some American Muscle! I'm glad to be a part of your community. I looked at several, and this seems to be one of the better choices.

Take care,
-Willens

here's a question for you:

how was going from nissan to v8 mustang economically savvy? :rlaugh:

:rolleyes: