Nov 29, 1999
Indiana
image.png

Discuss

• Sponsors (?)

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-29710A-K/1987-93-Mustang-Hatchback-Quarter-Windows

I don't think they'll say mustang but could give a nice clean look

I don't think they'll fit the vette though

Those are for a hatchback. Nobody sells em for a coupe.

FWIW, I hit the Columbus show every year and every year there's a vender there selling NOS coupe Windows for $700/pair. And every year, he packs them up into a box at the end of the weekend and leaves with them. Those friggin windows have more travel miles on them than the ones they're replacing lol.

If you make the price so far out of reach, that it's more cost effective to just restore your own, then you're gonna sit on em.

Wow, don't they know us Mustang owners are broke? After my latest DUI fines, delinquent child support, brand new wife beater tank tops so I look good on the next episode of Cops, fridge full of natty light, single wide payments, and $20 hookers I don't have money for fancy $2,400 quarter wind'ers. Wonder how many bums shopping carts full of aluminum cans I'd have to rob in order to purchase these wind'ers? Nah, I'm too busy living the dream :D

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, don't they know us Mustang owners are broke? After my latest DUI fines, delinquent child support, brand new wife beater tank tops so I look good on the next episode of Cops, fridge full of natty light, single wide payments, and $20 hookers I don't have money for fancy $2,400 quarter wind'ers. Wonder how many bums shopping carts full of aluminum cans I'd have to rob in order to purchase these wind'ers? Nah, I'm too busy living the dream :D

You are oh so confused. That's camaro owners you are stereotyping...

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't pay that.

But I did pay $50 for a pair of hatch windows in so-so condition to restore and swap onto mine.
I was thinking about doing the same thing. There is a pair of good condition OEM hatch quarter windows on CL right now for $40. could always get them and clean them up in case I ever need a replacement.

Reactions: 1 user