Quarter rear window trouble convertible

1990lxconv

Jul 28, 2008
Alright, Just bought a 1990 lx convertible. So I am new to the 5.0 but have had a 98 gt. So on to the problem. The drivers rear quarter window won't do anything. I bought new motors. and just spent 1.5 knuckle busting hours changing one out. I crank the car, and low and behold the window rolls down...yea! Then I try to to roll it up and nothing (no noise at all). I know I need to buy the bushings because they were chewed up and I didn't know I needed them until reading some other posts.( so there are none in there right now. But then None of the windows would roll up(first time for this). I cut the car off, and re cranked it, the passenger and drivers windows went up but still not the rear quarter. So I tried the switch in the back by the window still Nothing????
The window seems real loose also leaving a gap between the windows now, but I guess I'll just have pull it over. I don't know if its the bushings or a crap motor or an electrical problem switch problem?????? Any knowledge would be helpful.http://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)