Alright after driving my car for about an hour or more on the highway, the 2 chambered flows start to get to me after a while. My 3.27s put me at 2100-2150 or so at 80mph, drone city. But I LOVE the way the car sounds cruising around town.
If I switch to 1 chamebered mufflers, will I lose backpressure? Because its straight through, how will this effect low end torque? I definately enjoy by low end grunt where it is, and I don't want to lose it.
Also, will the tone be as nasty when accelerating through gears at backroads speeds?
thanks, adam
PS - Ive already been through mustangexhaust.com and all those sites, but I'd rather have your opinions.
If I switch to 1 chamebered mufflers, will I lose backpressure? Because its straight through, how will this effect low end torque? I definately enjoy by low end grunt where it is, and I don't want to lose it.
Also, will the tone be as nasty when accelerating through gears at backroads speeds?
thanks, adam
PS - Ive already been through mustangexhaust.com and all those sites, but I'd rather have your opinions.
