• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Question About Vacuum Line (pics)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanCorinth
  • Start date Start date Aug 5, 2016

RyanCorinth

New Member
Aug 5, 2016
1
0
1
California
Aug 5, 2016
#1
  • Aug 5, 2016
  • #1
I had a check engine error code P0443 and P0440
Changed the Purge Solenoid as well as Purge Canister..

While I was working on the fix, I came across a broken vacuum line which I fixed..
However I just wanted to know the Function of the particular one.
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the EVAP system however I'm just curious as to my assumption.

Thanks guys.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Vacuum line question?
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
214
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
R
Engine Evap and charcoal cannister leak
  • ryan1994stang
  • Mar 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
522
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 18, 2026
Mcmahst
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Mustang II 4 cyl gear hunting and possibly messed up vacuum system
  • oesterreicher
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
11
Views
463
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Jun 14, 2026
manicmechanic007
Forced Induction Bypass valve reference
  • JD1964
  • Jun 1, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
368
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 1, 2025
JD1964
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?