Questions For Anyone Using New Edge Seats In Their Fox

92Apocalypso

Mar 7, 2017
my stock seats are really starting to bother my lower back, and they are a little beat, so debating an upgrade. I've always loved new edge cobra Seats or even mach 1s. I've seen the tutorials on how to do the swap on the Seats and all, looks great if executed properly. just curious how much higher those seats sit than stock. some people tell me not to do it. I'm 5' 11" tall, so I think I would be fine. also, for the price of preowned seats, do I just say screw it and grab corbeaus? (even tho I don't like the look of their rear seat).

• Sponsors (?)

They are higher. I'm 6'1" and while I don't hit the roof, I find adjusting the radio is an awkward stretch.

I used fox tracks with mine, and I think if I snagged an SN95 power track it might go lower.

Part of me is thinking of finding a good set of 87-89 sport seats, and recovering them sand going back to the oem look and feel

Let me know if you're looking for one. Pretty sure the drivers seat on my parts car is power. :nice:

/derail

Thanks, but I literally just snagged one off ebay a couple hours ago after thinking about this thread. I drove my car last night, and the height of the seat with the Fox track annoyed me enough that I need to explore lowering it a tad to make it more comfortable to drive.

If this doesn't work, I've been digging the latest offerings of recovering original fox seats. Those weren't available back when I got my Sn seats, but I love the look of some of the custom setups I've seen done.

Reactions: 1 users
They are higher. I'm 6'1" and while I don't hit the roof, I find adjusting the radio is an awkward stretch.

I used fox tracks with mine, and I think if I snagged an SN95 power track it might go lower.

Part of me is thinking of finding a good set of 87-89 sport seats, and recovering them sand going back to the oem look and feel

this is the kind of info I was looking for! thanks. I think corbeau may be the route to go for me then. the stock seats aren't terrible, so even though I like the kits they make to cover it, is rather just have them available to put back in if need be.

A little bit higher but not Crazy. I'm 5"10 - 5"11 and I'm fine in mine

Attachments

• 13669640_535868259932323_4319331961764398262_n.jpg
    13669640_535868259932323_4319331961764398262_n.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 175