Rampage Arrested

dew22

Banned by Troll
Jan 16, 2003
0
6
19
Tampa
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Former UFC Champ, Arrested Following Police Chase


Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, a former UFC light-heavyweight champion, was arrested on Tuesday afternoon after leading California police on a chase that lasted several miles.
Jackson had been spotted weaving in and out of traffic by a police officer around 3:30 p.m. and when the officer began pursuit Jackson refused to pull over. The 30-year-old MMA fighter continued weaving through the Costa Mesa traffic and eventually ran several red lights, drove on a sidewalk and hit another vehicle, all on a flat tire, before coming to rest at 18th Street and Newport Boulevard.
With guns drawn police cuffed Jackson and have since charged him with felony evading, reckless driving, and hit and run. Jackson was released on Wednesday after UFC President Dana White posted bond.



Quinton ?Rampage? Jackson, Former UFC Champ, Arrested

View attachment 310808

:(
 
BLACK_WARN_CLOSE.jpg
 
I know, some dude on the Sherdog forums was the first to report it. I laughed my cynical ass off when I saw those pictures. How retarded can you get. You can't expect to get away from the police when your name and picture is on both sides of your truck haha. I dont like losing one of the better Light Heavyweight fighters, but he should get some jail time for that crap. Whatever a regular joe would get, he should.
 
Dumbass guy.. I didn't read the story, just heard about it on ESPN.. I hope he didn't hurt anyone other than himself. Poeple like that make me sick. :nonono:



For real?! :eek:

rofl... considering this happened in cali.... and co is not quite in cali..... i have a bit of doubt myself :shrug:

but what an rtard this guy is. i mean, seriously, that truck looks retarded, and then he acts retarded in it..... i think he's been hit in the head a few too many times....