rear passenger side spark plugs

crazystang05

Jun 21, 2004
how do u get to the 2 rear(closest to fire wall) spark plugs changed all the others in my auto shop class but teacher is a D!@# and woulnt help me or let me skip my other classes to get it done so if any one could tell me the best way to get these out that would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

crazystang05 said:
how do u get to the 2 rear(closest to fire wall) spark plugs changed all the others in my auto shop class but teacher is a D!@# and woulnt help me or let me skip my other classes to get it done so if any one could tell me the best way to get these out that would be great.

if you have COPS you have to get a open end wrench on the COPS , and spin the injectors out of the way to get the socket and extension down by the TB ....and on the far back on , just push the heater hoses back enough to get the extension and socket on those , watch the vacuum lines though .... not that hard just time consuming being careful ...IMO....

Remove wires (if ya got 'em). Blow out the plug hole with compressed air to clean out any chit. Then use a socket, swivel and a long extension to remove. It's not hard. To install use an old piece of fuel line 3/8ths I believe to get the plugs started. Don't forget anti-sieze.