bahhhee

Aug 28, 2004
prototype

FRONTblue.jpg

FRONTcopper.jpg

FRONTmaroon.jpg

FRONTred.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Let's see: Bumper scraper in the front? Check. Useless hood scoop? Check. Non aerodynamic doodads everywhere? Check.

Makes a pretty car ugly. Typical for Roush.

Mark

bahhhee said:
:D does it not look like the "picture" on the roush website though?

Yes it does look like the shadow. Though some of the lines are a little too sharp when compared to the rest of the body. And one of the fog lights is slightly larger than the other. But you can go onto themustangsource.com. And see several "pictures" based on that same photo. Follow the link to the photoshop section of Brad's site. There are several pages of people doing photoshops of the 05 mustang

Those cant be what roush is offering, those are some Motha F**kin **** **** **** **** pictures. The Bumper is ugly as sin. The tail looks like garbage, and whats up with that hood scoop., I dont think its even a functional hood scoop, isnt the air box on the front right of the engine bay? :lol: :lol:

While I do agree that the front bumper is not the best looking. It is a representation of what Roush has been putting on the 99 and up stangs.
And as far as the hood scoop. Has there been a hood scoop on any recent mustang that has been where the airbox is? Since at least 96 the MAF has been pulling air from the front passenger fender. And I have yet to see an airscoop in the front of the hood or the fender.