rumor of 2005 roush concept

Black95GTS

Jan 8, 2004
Marlborough, MA
First I'll introduce myself, my names Adam, and I'm usually over in the 94-95 section.

Anyway, my friend Becky is working for Ford this summer as an accountant intern. Shes been seeing the 2005 mustang all over the place within the facility where she works. Anyway, she likes to tease me cause she knows I love them and today we had the following IM coversation (I thought she was talking about a GTR as you will infer from my questions):

DrOctopus15 (8:50:47 PM): drive my new mustang yet?
B is4Beck (8:50:54 PM): not yet
B is4Beck (8:51:04 PM): i saw a hot prototype today though
DrOctopus15 (8:51:18 PM): was it yellowish and black and grey?
B is4Beck (8:51:53 PM): it had the nastiest engine in it - i don't know what it was, but it was nasty
B is4Beck (8:52:00 PM): it was orange
DrOctopus15 (8:52:04 PM): was there a big wing on the back?
B is4Beck (8:52:09 PM): a roush or something, that was on the side of it
B is4Beck (8:55:11 PM): it was sexy thtough
B is4Beck (8:55:17 PM): and it rumbled like a mother f******

thought that was interesting

• Sponsors (?)

I suggest that if you want your friend to keep her job at Ford, that you should keep the secrets quiet. I know this is all amazing information, but if any of the Ford guys found out she's releasing secrets about any cars that the public aren't suppoase to know about yet. She could lose her job and/or a Lawsuit depending on what she signed when she started working. But if you want to find more info about the car, or post info on the forums, don't say her name, and by the way, those camera phones are probably outlawed at the Ford Area she's working at, and if caught with one, yet again she'll be dismissed and/or lawsuit.

I hate to be a jerk and all. But have you looked on the home page for stangnet? There is an article right there waiting to be clicked.

"Built at Saleen Special Vehicles in Troy, Mich., the car was developed by the same members of the Ford GT "Dream Team" who are building sub-assemblies and painting body panels for Ford’s first supercar."

GM Dude said:
I suggest that if you want your friend to keep her job at Ford, that you should keep the secrets quiet. I know this is all amazing information, but if any of the Ford guys found out she's releasing secrets about any cars that the public aren't suppoase to know about yet. She could lose her job and/or a Lawsuit depending on what she signed when she started working. But if you want to find more info about the car, or post info on the forums, don't say her name, and by the way, those camera phones are probably outlawed at the Ford Area she's working at, and if caught with one, yet again she'll be dismissed and/or lawsuit.
If an accounting intern can get the infromation, I don't think they mean it to be kept secret. :shrug: