s197 super car build.

Hello this is David. I own a 2006 ford mustang gt maual. i will be going on a adventure making this car into a super car. i have done tons of research on what makes a koenigsegg agera r so fast. it has a 5.0 v8 4v twin turbo at 20 psi of boost and rwd. its also a mid engine vehicle. i will be taking the mustang to replicate similar characteristics of this car minus making it a mid engine vehicle. in order to reach similar top speeds of the koenigsegg the mustang will need a t56 magnum xl with 2.97:1 1st gear ratio and 3.31:1 final drive ratio to go over 200 mph with drag. 12.5in wide tires in rear. 10in wide in the front. apr widebody kit with gtc500 rear wing and diffuser. 5.3l block with upgraded heads to handle reving over 8000 rpms. the ford performance 5.3l block has the same if not tad bit higher specs as far as bore and stroke goes with forged internals. and will handle the abuse im about to give it. add in a twin clutch and your golden. stay tuned over the next fews years and watch how i will take this mustang to all new evolutions. thanks for your support.

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my plan. I know it's a lot of money but here it is. 5.3l striker block. P&p heads with upgraded valves and springs and lifters. Ford performance intake manifold (currently have). 62mm throttle body. T56magnum xl 2.97 1st gear ratio. Twin clutch and 9lb flywheel. Bremer sequential shifter. (Maybe). 3.31:1 rear gears. Carbon fiber drive shaft. Coil overs. Apr wide body kit gtc500 wing and Apr diffusers. Long tube headers, car delete, straight pipes. Procharger supercharger. 20 psi of boost. Dual fuel pumps, and 47lbs injectors. Corbeau seats. Body mounted Watts link. Tube k members and a arms and dad supports, carbon fiber hood. Carbon fiber trunk. 12.5 in wide rear tires with 10 in wide front tires. Upgraded rear axles. Upgraded upper and lower control arms. Upgraded sway bars. Strut bars front and rear. Goal is 1000 hp. Or 900 to 970 to the wheels. With a top speed of over 200 mph. Car without drag as it is runs approximately 192 mph with the limited removed. With 3.55 rear gears and the tr3650. I tested it at a local dyno shop in the past just for giggles wish I had recorded it on video for the sake of this post. Hind sight is 20/20. But I will do it again in the future for you guys.

The car that is will become hopefully.....

The koeniggseg killer....

Can't wait for my settlement lol.