Roush SALEEN REUNION - TENNESSEE open trackalso

bigwingsaleen

Apr 11, 2005
SCOA - TENNESSEE
SALEEN REUNION :nice:
Sept. 22, 2007
Nashville Super Speedway
Lebanon, Tennessee

Saturday 22nd Show: The Music City Mustang Club is hosting its annual Mustang show this year at The Nashville Superspeedway and the Tennessee Region SCOA has arranged to have a event inside a event. Pay no attention to the calss listed on the registration form, Saleens will be parked seperate from the Roush cars. This is more of a Show & Shine type show with all entrants receiving a dash plaque and an award of participation. All the Saleens will be parked in a seperate area with at least two EZ-UP tents for shade,and the SCOA flags will be flying to attract all the attention we can to bring awareness of the Saleen Club of America to the Tennessee area.

Friday 21st / Saturday 22nd Open Track: What can be said? You get to drive the same track & roadcorse inside the Nashville Superspeedway as the BIG BOYS...Nextel, Busch, Craftsman Trucks, SCCA, V8 Supercars, and NASA. Usually four different run groups determined by car mods and driver experence. $135.00 per day and possibly all the seat time you would want. $50.00 garage space rentals available too. You can run 1 or 2 days??? your choice. You can not possiblyhave any more fun than this!

For all the registration forms you can go to this link and click on the TITLE to which event you want information on. http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/

Any questions concerning the Saleen SCOA Reunion contact me directly.
[email protected] 615-824-5147

Make it a two day weekend....run the open track on Friday and do the show on Saturday.........WOW what a weekend!

Below information added August 1, 2007

Here is some information not found on the printable form for the weekend event

Make all payable to MUSIC CITY MUSTANG CLUB.

Show preregistration mailing address:

Don Jackson
show chairman
314 Cave Springs Rd.
Lebanon, TN 37087

These are the recommended hotels by the Mustang Club:

Hampton Inn
615-444-7400
at exit 238 on I-40

Comfort Suites
615-443-0027
at exit 238 on I-40