Say it isn't so...

• Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
It really wouldn't take much to make that thing decent again. Take off those gay ass wheels and peel those chitty stripes and it would look okay.
That's what I was thinking! Wouldn't it be cool to be like stupid rich and buy poor Stangs like this one and then rehabilitate them and sell them to new owners that would appreciate them. "Those 5.0 cubic inch" engines are really hard runners you know :rlaugh:

Caldwell said:
Look at this car!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4560205186&category=6236

DEAR LORD.

"THE CAR HAS NEW BREAKS AND CALIPERS HIGH QUALITY FROM SEARS."
:rlaugh:

"ANTI-TEFT ENGINE DISABLING ALARM SYSTEM (2) ALARMS" Why would he need 2 alarms on that piece of crap?

"NEW BREAKS AND CALIPERS HIGH QUALITY FROM SEARS" :lol: rriiigggghhttt....

"NEW WIPERS AND ROAD BAR" WTF is a road bar? :shrug:

"AIR BAG LIGHT LITS I BELIEVE IS A SENSOR" Air bag lits? :scratch:

"NEW CATALYSTIC" Good to new the car has ONE new catalystic!

"TREATED WITH SYNTECTIC OIL" Syntectic oil is all the rage now, I'm about to go buy some APC brand to put in mine!!

"DECALS FROM THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" :puke:

"I AM ALSO GIVING YOU TWO TUNEAUS COVERS" WTF is a tuneau cover? OHH!!! TONNEAU cover!!

Amazing isn't it...That guy prolly thinks his rides the baddest thing around.. Go figure !!!!!
I think those are the wheels every Sears store in America has when you walk into the service area... :nice:
Some people are wack... :D To each his own I guess...