• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Saying Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoushGuy2010
  • Start date Start date Apr 30, 2010

RoushGuy2010

New Member
Apr 19, 2010
3
0
0
Apr 30, 2010
#1
  • Apr 30, 2010
  • #1
Hello everybody just stopping in to introduce myself. I work for Roush performance and I'm here to help out the best I can. I've been working for Roush Performance for 6 years now and have done all kinds of things for the company. I have a pretty good knowlage base on mustangs and F-150's just getting back into the groove!
 

vetshelby

New Member
Mar 8, 2004
14
0
0
chicago area
May 1, 2010
#2
  • May 1, 2010
  • #2
roush guy

welcome,you will be a welcome addition no doubt to this group.what do you drive?I must admit to being jealous of anyone that gets to work on roush cars all the time. Larry L.
 

Wraith413

Member
Jul 1, 2009
418
0
16
Galveston
May 1, 2010
#3
  • May 1, 2010
  • #3
Welcome to the forum, RoushGuy!
 
F

Fink132

Member
Mar 14, 2010
180
0
16
Alberta, Canada
May 3, 2010
#4
  • May 3, 2010
  • #4
NICE! WELCOME!!
 

RoushGuy2010

New Member
Apr 19, 2010
3
0
0
May 5, 2010
#5
  • May 5, 2010
  • #5
Thank you glad to be here! I love Roush cars but don't own one. I used to have a 2001 cobra but now I have a Diesel truck. I also have a 1979 F-350 4X4 that i'm currently restoring.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
140
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
208
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
361
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
303
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Hello
  • TomcatPC
  • Jan 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
11
Views
460
The Welcome Wagon Jan 18, 2026
TomcatPC
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?