SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Wow. I had a great time fellas, at least 30 Stangs is not too shabby of a turnout :D

P.S. keep an eye out for the mountain cruise thread coming soon ;)

Great planning as usual JJ, I had a blast. Thanks to Beau and Albert for cooking :nice: Nice to meet all of you, looking forward to the mountain cruise :banana:

Johns89lx said:
Thanks JJ and Beau. Good food and great turnout. Looking forward to the mountain cruise. I'll be gone 6/18- 6/25 so if the date's still in flux I'd prefer July, possibly Saturday the 2nd (or earlier in June).
thanks for stopping by..those olives were great as usual..too bad you couldn't stay for longer John, hopefully next time you'll be able to.

1990StangLX said:
thanks for stopping by..those olives were great as usual..too bad you couldn't stay for longer John, hopefully next time you'll be able to.

Thanks. Yeah, my daughter broke her foot this week and I promised I'd be home early to watch a movie with her. Hopefully I can stick around a little longer next time. It was great to see so many cool 'stangs there last night. I do miss the LX. Should be some cool pics.

Johns89lx said:
Thanks. Yeah, my daughter broke her foot this week and I promised I'd be home early to watch a movie with her. Hopefully I can stick around a little longer next time. It was great to see so many cool 'stangs there last night. I do miss the LX. Should be some cool pics.
people were asking about your LX last night at the SCS hangout in PB..they were bummed when I explained that you sold it for the vette..but I think they are pulling for you to get a GT500 :)

L8 MUSL said:
I'm sorry I could not be there to share my Brats/fake beer/garlic olive/cigar burps with you guy's. :(

Who's got pictures :shrug:
we definetly missed ya Bill..making fun of rice just isn't the same without you there :(

JJ has pics though, he was mr photographer for a while there