Selma NC, Relay for Life Car Show, May 21st

GeoSnake

Founding Member
Nov 11, 2001
Pine Level, NC
Those of you in Johnston Co and the surrounding counties (here in NC) may have seen this posted elsewhere but I felt it should be here as well.

The Town of Selma Relay for Life Team is holding their first American Pride Car Show on Saturday, May 21st, from 9am until 3 pm, in Selma, NC! This car show is open to American-made cars only and will be held at Johston Square Shopping Center at the intersection of US 301 and US 70 in Selma. Entry fee will be $20. The invite will specifically go out to area Mustang Clubs, Corvettes International and the F-Body clubs, but all American makes are welcome to show. The "show" will be run display-style with the emphasis being on raising money for the Johnston County Chapter of Relay For Life instead of the emphasis being on winning a trophy or award. There will be door prizes, concessions, a 50/50 drawing and several special awards. Space is limited (about 60 to 70 cars max) and I would really like to see a good portion of those be Mustangs. If we have a large enough turnout (over 60 cars of different types) I'll make arrangements for more space with business owners that day!

We all know someone, or are related to someone, who has been involved in a battle with cancer. This is our chance do what we enjoy, show our cars, while raising money for a great cause! My wife is the team leader for the Town of Selma Relay for Life Team and she asked me what type of fundraiser I thought they should hold, and you all know my answer... CAR SHOW!! The car show idea was met with great enthusiasm and I now am proudly a team member as well!

More details will follow in the next couple of days. For now, please post any questions here and I will try and answer them promptly. Check out the link below to read more about Relay For Life. I hope to see a lot of you there!

Thanks in advance for your support and participation!

Brad Worley (GeoSnake)

www.johnstonrelayforlife.org
View attachment 515066

• Sponsors (?)