Sequential Lights

• Sponsors (?)

If you drive fast enough, (really fast), time slows down enough to be measured differently. That will make the lights look slower to the rest of us.:burnout:
(I have No idea about the electronics, so this is a bump for you.) Are the bulbs all good and stock style? LED’s can mess with blinkers. I wonder what they will do to sequential lights.

It depends on the bulbs possibly. If there are LED bulbs in the tail light they will blink a lot faster. The BCM is looking for a specific resistance value across the bulb, and LED bulbs have a lot less resistance.
If the stock bulbs are in the tail lights, then the issue will be in the controller that was added to the BCM to get the sequential light feature as it was not stock from Ford that way.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
If you drive fast enough, (really fast), time slows down enough to be measured differently. That will make the lights look slower to the rest of us.:burnout:
(I have No idea about the electronics, so this is a bump for you.) Are the bulbs all good and stock style? LED’s can mess with blinkers. I wonder what they will do to sequential lights.
I tried. LOL. That's a classic answer. Appreciate the humor.