Signature images? The most moronic idea for stangnet to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

shall i jump on the grammar/spelling nazi train? and while we're on the subject of words being relative why would you say pictures in profiles are moronic? please explain your reasoning? a gay person can have the same vocabulary list as a straight person. they just choose to act polite most of the time. maybe you should take some tips from them and learn not to be so rude/ignorant?

I almost forgot about Bobo wheels! :lol:

xp8, I didn't mean any offense, just saying another side of it.

I know there are some people around who think by not acting like they're proud of their Mustang, it makes them a lot cooler than everyone else. Or whatever their case is. That's more annoying than anything, why bother owning one in such a case :crazy:

EDIT: Oh, and thanks you two :)

I'll be posting dyno results on the 10th.

1991vert said:
shall i jump on the grammar/spelling nazi train? and while we're on the subject of words being relative why would you say pictures in profiles are moronic? please explain your reasoning? a gay person can have the same vocabulary list as a straight person. they just choose to act polite most of the time. maybe you should take some tips from them and learn not to be so rude/ignorant?

Grammer, lol.
Attaching someones grammer on the internet is the last line of defense. Another words, you just don't like me, but don't know me well enough to insult me any other way.

BTW, i should learn from "homo's" huh.
Interesting, you are such a nice guy, but you use the term "homo" to try and insult me. Which obviously means, you think poorly of "homos" because that's the way you think of me. Am i right?
Real nice guy you are.

i think they are pretty cool, Dodgetalk.com does them........i used to be on there when i had my truck and i liked looking at them. They had about 3 ppl that were good at photoshop and they made everyones banners for them. Everyone just posted pics they would like in theirs and the guys made it for em......and why the hell are my pictures always that kind you have to click on?????

Attachments

• blaizinram banner.gif
    blaizinram banner.gif
    23 KB · Views: 62
2000xp8 said:
Grammer, lol.
Attaching someones grammer on the internet is the last line of defense. Another words, you just don't like me, but don't know me well enough to insult me any other way.

BTW, i should learn from "homo's" huh.
Interesting, you are such a nice guy, but you use the term "homo" to try and insult me. Which obviously means, you think poorly of "homos" because that's the way you think of me. Am i right?
Real nice guy you are.

who said i was nice?

View attachment 480748

Status
Not open for further replies.